Monday, March 19, 2012

81 :: 365

My sister posted a peacock picture yesterday that was really cool. So I thought I'd post one today ;) from the zoo a week ago...

50mm 1.8 lens
Landscape Mode                                                                                                     SOOC
ISO 100  f/7.1  1/125

CS5.1 (my trial version of PSE10 expired, so I'm now doing a trial version of CS5 before I pay to upgrade - my PSE8 is truly dead :(  Plus, I wanted to make a few actions, so I will do that over the month and then have them for PSE10!) ::

1. Adjusted levels
2. Used this awesome 'content aware' thing in CS5 to delete the metal post and fill in with background - it rocks! Not sure if it rocks $600 worth...
3. Brightened eye with something I can't remember
4. Adjusted saturation

1 comment:

  1. Funny that we both photographed peacocks! We found a place locally to buy peacock eggs to hatch. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete