Monday, February 13, 2012

45 :: 365

Max's brothers

My little guy Max (front center), is adopted. He has three biological brothers, two of which are pictured here, along with his sister (who is biological to me). We met his brothers for the first time yesterday. They were both adopted by the same couple. They live thousands of miles away, but coincidentally were in our city on a ski vacation! How cool is that?! Max and the younger brother have the same birthmother and birthfather. The older brother has the same birthmom but different birthdad. It was so fun to see them interact! And they come up every few years, so it won't be the last we get to see them :)
{Should have used the auto setting and a different lens, I think - I was too busy soaking it all in that I couldn't concentrate on my settings - I actually had to head-swap Max because he wasn't in focus in a single picture, and this was the best I got!}

3 comments: